Based on an innovative design with a heavy-duty motor, adjustable speed controls and other advanced technical features, the Surge of Chi Exerciser gives exercise that is both stimulating and relaxing - in a way that can suit the needs of all ages, fitness levels and health conditions.
Sold with a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee & 2 year Warranty as standard, you will have plenty of time to try it out in the comfort of home. You can extend the Warranty up to 4 years on payment of a small additional amount: Extended Warranty. For the full technical details of the Surge of Chi Exerciser, please click on the link Technical Details
The High Spec. Chi Exercise Machine with a smooth ride & precisely adjustable speeds, Energize and release tension - while you lie down and relax...!
For more details on this product and the background to Chi Exercise Machines generally, you can visit the Surge of Chi Showcase website.
You can also read more about the Features & Benefits, and Technical Specification, at the foot of this page (after the Buy Now button).
If you are ready to purchase, please refer to these important notices, and then go to the Buy Now button below.
For contraindications, cautions and other important information, please click here.
Multiple Orders on Chi Machines: Buy in pairs for an additional discount!!
Please Note: The Surge of Chi Exerciser Mark 2 has been discontinued. It has been replaced by the FlexxiCore Passive Exerciser and the Surge of Chi Exerciser Mark 4 (available for the first time in the US).
|2 - 10||
$323.10 $249.30 per unit
Features & Benefits
- Heavy Duty DC Motor for long life and smooth ride, with advanced electronic programming
- Durable maintenance-free design, and gives a much smoother ride than 1st generation chi machines, with programmed speed options
- Adjustable speed controls over broad range - from a gentle 80 rpm to 160 rpm (beats per minute)
- Suitable for any age or fitness level, and adaptable to use exactly as YOU decide
- Digital timer to set session time, with real-time display - decrementing on screen as time of session passes
- Good and accurate control at all times, which you can check on the control's LCD screen
- Well padded leg cradles for maximum comfort - soft but hard-wearing leather effect finish
- More comfortable on the ankles than the hard plastic cradles of 1st generation chi machines
- Hand held speed & time control with LCD screen
- Easy to control while in use, and easy to check on status at any time
- Auto-modes with 3 pre-programmed 15-minute sessions - speed changes gradually & automatically
- Choose one of the 3 available auto-modes to suit your mood and objectives at any time
- Width of travel is greater than 1st generation chi machines
- Gives much greater mobilization of the back
- Flexible support for the leg cradle allowing for adjustment to any body size
- Designed so that the angle of the leg cradle adjusts to the user's height & weight, unlike the rigid structure of 1st generation chi machines
- Elliptical oscillating movement allows the hips to swing naturally
- Designed to allow the hips to swing more naturally than the flat movement of 1st generation chi machines
- Reliable and well-tested engineering design suitable for use in all temperatures
- Greater adaptability and temperature resistance (capable of use even in cold temperatures) than 1st generation chi machines
- Sturdy yet elegantly-designed integral carrying handle
- Easy to transport and store
- Elegant curved design with lower height above floor than Chi Vitalizer
- Attractive design with no sharp edges. The lower height is therapeutically advantageous.
|Weight||15.65 lbs. / 7.1 kg without packaging; 18.75 lbs. / 8.5 kg with packaging|
|Dimensions||18.5 in. x 13.75 in. x 10.25 in. / 47cm x 35cm x 26cm|
|Voltage||For use with 110/120 volt or 220/240-volt version power supplies -
2 options available for N. America & Europe
|Motor||45 watt heavy duty DC motor - tested for 3000 hours' constant use under 44 lb [20Kg] load|
|Speed range||80 to 160 oscillations per minute in increments of 1|
|Automated programmes||3 pre-set programmes with speeds changing automatically over 15 minutes|
|Manual Speed Change controls||dial speed change in increments of 1|
|Width of travel of leg cradle
["width of swing"]
|1.75" - compared with 1.25"-1.5" travel of other brands [Chi Vitalizer is also 1.75"]|
|Power cord length||9.5 ft / 3 meter|